Notes: A lovely 1780's print of All Saints Church, now gone,
which used to stand by the King's Bridge in the middle of Canterbury,
opposite St. Thomas' Hospital, where now there is a pizza restaurant.
Notice behind it the Weavers House, and compare
it with the images on that page. Notice also the Mill to the left
of the church